- A Brand New Ultra Run Based in the Heart of the Cairngorms National Park
- A Unique Ultra Trail Race Based in the UK’s Largest National Park
- The Cairngorms Ultra Trail is a Brand New Event for 2020
- Surrounded by Spectacular Highland Scenery
- A Full Traverse of the Wide Open Spaces of the Ben Avon Plateau
- Home to Britains Largest Nature Reserve, the Area is a Wildlife Haven
The Cairngorms National Park, in the heart of the Scottish Highlands, is the largest national park in the UK & an area of outstanding natural beauty. Surrounded by the remnants of ancient pine forests, rolling glens, wild rivers and rugged peaks, the central Cairngorm NP is a huge, roadless & protected area.
The event is to be based from Mar Lodge, three miles to the west of Braemar. Home to Britain’s largest nature reserve, the area is a wildlife haven which includes golden eagles, mountain hares, ptarmigan, black grouse and red deer.
The Cairngorms Ultra Trail takes you on a journey through this wild & majestic landscape…