The Chalkland Way Ultra is a 40 mile circular route through the beautiful Yorkshire Wolds, starting and ending on the edge of Pocklington and incorporates the very popular Chalkland Way.
Tracking and navigation
- GPX provided in advance.
- Premium OpenTracking GPS tracking with live timing and splits.
- Route available in OS via the OpenTracking App.
- Printed route map booklet provided.
- First aid medical support.
- 4 checkpoints fully stocked with vegan friendly and gluten free nutrition.
- 3 checkpoints will be indoors with toilet facilities. Hot tea and coffee will also be available.
- The option of a non-returnable food drop-bag at 2 of the indoor checkpoints.
- Changing room and toilet facilities at the start and finish (plus showers at the end).
- Free parking on site.
At the finish line
- Finishers medal – and you get to choose from an eco-wooden medal or wildflower seed medal.
- Handcrafted trophy if you podium in the male or female category.
- Technical tee as an optional extra – and you get to choose from unisex or female fit.
That extra bit of magic
- Free event photography.
- Mass walk to the start line.
- Hot drinks, cold drinks and snacks at the end.