The Highland Fling Ultramarathon is a 53 mile trail race along the famous West Highland Way footpath, through the Loch Lomond & the Trossachs national park, Scotland.
The race starts in Milngavie (near Glasgow) and finishes in the scenic Highland village of Tyndrum. The route is almost entirely on trails, the terrain is mixed and the scenery stunning.
The day finishes with free beer & homemade soup, followed by a traditional Scottish ceilidh party in Tyndrum.
- A fabulously diverse waymarked 53 mile trail race through the Loch Lomond and The Trossachs National Park
- Water provided at all checkpoints
- Transport of personal food drop bags to 4 checkpoints along the route
- Finishers technical race t-shirt
- Finishers neck buff
- Finishers medal
- A bottle of specially labelled ‘Highland Fling Race’ fizz
- Free Hot food served at the finish line
- Free Tea, coffee and beer served at the finish line
- Heated marquees to relax in
- Hot post-race showers
- Post-race massage
- Post-race relaxation, fun, chat and live music
- Luggage transport from race start to finish line
- Medical support from race doctors and medical team
- Live online updates for your family and friends to follow your progress