Early bird pricing is currently £112!
UK Ultra presents the South Downs 100 mile, a point to point trail race through the beautiful South Downs National Park. Runners will begin at the stunning location of Queen Elizabeth Country Park in Petersfield, before travelling along the picturesque Staunton and Monarchs Ways, finishing over the iconic Beachy Head cliffs of Eastbourne.
12pm start with a 32 hour cut off.
What is included
- A fantastic run along a truly stunning, fully waymarked and signed course in the heart of the South Downs National Park.
- A quality bespoke male and female winner trophy
- Prizes for all male and female winners in Vet categories over 40, 50, 60 and 70
- Bespoke UK Ultra 100 mile finisher buckle
- Live chip timing to track runners progress
- UTMB qualification points
- 12 well stocked and volunteered aid stations
- Free post race food and pint of Local ale. (Gluten free, vegan available)
- Free post race hot drinks
- UK Ultra goody bag
- UK Ultra finisher t-shirt
- Free post-race massage for all finishers
- First Aid and medical cover
- Event insurance
- 15% accommodation discount at various finish line hotels
- A truly great day out!!!!