If you have not yet chosen your destination for this summer: now is the time to come and confront the legendary GR20.
This is the proposal of the Restonica Trail which combines the friendliness of the many volunteers, the requirement for sumptuous routes, the variety of landscapes crossed, the authenticity of the meetings and the great discount on the boat crossing with our partner.
This proposal is made up of 6 races which take place at the beginning of July, in Corte, in the heart of Corsica (France):
- The Ultra-Trail® di Corsica (110km 7200mD + 5 UTMB® points);
- The Restonica Trail (69km 4000mD + 3 UTMB® points) counts for the Alta Strada and the Challenge des Trails de Provence (long trails);
- The Tavignanu Trail (33km 2500mD + 2 UTMB® points) is on the Challenge des Trails de Provence calendar (short trails);
- The andata, a walk of around 9km, organized with and for the benefit of the Association “Belles & Battantes;
- U Giru di Tumbonu (15km 650mD +). This discovery race was designed to allow cadets and juniors to mingle with more seasoned trailers on an old mule track through holm oaks, cork oaks, cistus and chestnut trees.
- New for 2020: The Ultra-Trail® di Corsica in relay of 4 runners with routes from 24 to 32km, at points accessible by car for simple logistics, will allow runners requesting this format to come and run at places mythical!