Last updated: 12-Nov-18
By Kathryn Bullock
We’ve put together a simple check list on how to post a kit review.
Why share a review?
There’s a chance to win a great piece of running kit for anyone who posts a race or kit review. Check out our latest competitions.
1. Find the kit that you want to review using our simple search function at the top of every page as shown below.
2. Click the “Don’t Agree? Post your own review” button as outlined in red below.
3. If you are not logged in then click the links to login or register, as shown below, to enable you to post your review.
4. If you want to see an example of a runner kit review, have a read of the runner review on the Hoka One One Torrent shoes.
5. Once you have logged in, just go back to the kit review page. Post your kit review at the bottom of the page with a star rating and press the blue submit button as shown below.
Please read our website Ts and Cs carefully about posting reviews as RunUltra does not tolerate false reviews.
Getting the most out of your RunUltra membership
We recommend that you have a read of our Runner Learn More page.
This page shows all the things you can do on our website as a member – including using our runner forums, downloading our free training guides and viewing our special RunUltra member offers.