Last updated: 30-Jul-18
By Kathryn Bullock
Tell us how we can improve for a chance to win a breathable essential running kit (Essential 2 in 1 shorts, Eaze SS Melange Tee or the Eaze SS Tee One) from CRAFT – for men or women. We’re giving away 6 kits so you’ve got 6 chances to win.
Thank you for making RunUltra a very special place for ultra runners. Many of your race reviews and runner activity on our channels have helped other runners.
We want to find out from you what more we can do to enhance your online experience. If you have five minutes please come and share your feedback here so we can improve RunUltra even more to meet your needs.
The great news is that anyone taking part in this research until Sunday 30th September 2018 gets so many chances to win this fabulous running kit.
Ts and Cs apply as shown below.
The winner will be announced on 2nd October 2018. We look forward to hearing from you.
View our latest CRAFT kit reviews:
Women’s CRAFT Eaze SS Melange Tee
Women’s CRAFT Essential 5″ Shorts
Men’s CRAFT running kit – Breakaway 2-in-1 Shorts and Breakaway SS Tee
Prize Draw Ts and Cs
- A male or female running set of running kit will be offered to 6 lucky winners.
- Prize draw is open to all those aged 18 or over, except employees of RunUltra who take part in our latest runner online survey.
- All entries must be made by submitting a completed survey using the link above, before midnight (23.59) GMT on Sunday 30th September 2018.
- The winners will be drawn and announced on Tuesday 2nd October 2018 on RunUltra’s Facebook and Twitter pages.
- We cannot accept responsibility for late entries. Entry cannot be accepted if the entrant’s name and email are not provided.
- The winner will be notified by email within 14 days of the closing date. If the prize is unclaimed by the initial winner drawn within 10 days, there will be one redraw. If that winner does not claim the prize, no further draws will take place.
- RunUltra reserves the right to provide an alternative prize of similar value should the specified prize become unavailable for any reason.
- The prize winner is solely responsible for declaring details of any award provided under the promotion to HMRC and any other local tax authority and for paying any tax liability which may arise.
- RunUltra reserves the right to cancel or amend the terms of this promotion and without notice in the unlikely event of a major catastrophe, war, earthquake or any actual, anticipated or alleged breach of any applicable law or regulation or any similar event.
- By participating in this promotion, the prize winners grant RunUltra permission to use their names and likeness for advertising and future promotional purposes without additional compensation (except where prohibited).
- You can unsubscribe from email communications at any time by following the unsubscribe link.
- The Prize is redeemable only by the named winner and must not be sold onto any other party. Entry implies acceptance of these rules. RunUltra’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. RunUltra: RunUltra Endurance Ltd, Nower End, Nower Road, Dorking, Surrey, RH4 3BX, United Kingdom.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.