Last updated: 19-Jul-18
By Kathryn Bullock
Yes, we have another contest for you with a chance to win a lovely running jacket from Craft.
You are the reason we develop this site to celebrate the amazing things that you have achieved, to share the highs and lows so we can learn from them and to demonstrate the power of community and sharing that spirit of adventure.
Our latest contest is a little bit different and involves you sharing your newsletter, stories, reviews, comments and experiences. Everyone starts their ultra running journey somewhere and whilst some of you are preparing to run your first ultra, others are on their way to completing multiple ultras in a matter of weeks and have won prestigious rankings in the ultra running world. There is so much we can learn from each other.
We have this fabulous Craft wind repellent lightweight running jacket to give away to the runner we believe is doing the most to share their ultra running experiences.
How to win
To enter is simple – there aren’t rules or voting and here are some new ideas on actions that will put you in the running to earn a chance to win between now and Sunday November 20th 2016 at midnight.
- Forward our Newsletter to your running friends or share it on Facebook, Linkedin or Tweet it using the buttons shown in our email footer below.
- Tell us where you’re running next via our social channels.
- Send us a selfie to our Facebook or Twitter page with your bib number (covering the race name) prior to race day and ask us to guess where you’re running.
- Share this article with your social networks using the hashtag #RunUltra.
- Share your top tips on kit, avoiding a race DNF* and other running advice gems on our social channels.
- Comment on this article and let us know what you think is special about ultra running and/or RunUltra.
- Take part in our questionnaire giving your feedback on how we’re doing and what we can do better.
- Participate in our social media channels – comment on our posts, share your running photos with us, retweet, like or share posts you like.
- Contact us if you have a running story you’d like to share with us.
- Share our content but remember to use the hashtag #RunUltra in Twitter, or post to our Facebook page, so we can track your activity.
- Post one or more race reviews on our event pages.
That’s it. Here are our Ts and Cs so you know how you can have the best chance to win and when we’ll pick and announce a winner.
* Did Not Finish.